Known for its hard to open top cover.
- Type: Dell PowerEdge R410
- OS: NixOS
- CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon X5570 @ 2.93GHz
- RAM: 48GB, incorrectly populated
- Storage: LSI Logic SAS1068E "Fake" RAID controller
- Disks: 2 x 500GB SATA disks in RAID 1
- Drives: Internal SATA DVD+/-RW
- Network: 2x Onboard Ethernet, 802.3ad bonding
- iDRAC NIC: Shared on port 1
- Hardcase's IP is
- Its iDRAC IP is
- Apache (soon)
LSIUtil can be used to manage the hardware RAID controller. It is installed
on this machine. It has a remarkably easy to use interface, just run
and choose the actions you want to take like an automated phone support line.